Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Trash Talking Teams Are Nothing But Hot Garbage.

Well it turns out that The Wild Turkeys aren't the dominating team in the league, and that we in fact will not be seeing Team Alliance next Tuesday as their douchebag second baseman had promised us after they took a severe pummeling in a 11-1 loss. I mean really, douchebag second baseman, you're not gonna give up home plate after you just suffered a humiliating loss? All that means, is that you lost, and then you were a dick head. There is nothing positive in that. Oh, and then you lost again to Ballz Deep.

So, next week we will be playing Ballz Deep in the championship game. We need to beat them once out of two games in order to win. I do believe they are the one decent team in the league that has actually not been talking trash. I guess that means they are not "Hot Garbage". But, we have not lost to them yet.

2 comments:

Paper said...

I just wanted to point out it was 13-1 not 11-1.

Take that Alliance!

Roth said...

I just want to point out that I'm proud of my team, and I'm ready to kick some serious ass when I am back in town for the championship game. Great job